Directions to BINDT in Northampton
Click here for an interactive streetmap showing our whereabouts.
Getting here by train or bus
Northampton is one hour by train from London Euston or from Birmingham New Street.
Buses to the Newton Building, St George's Avenue are available from Northampton railway station or from Greyfriars bus station in the town centre, which is 10 minutes walk from the railway station.
Taxis are available at the train station, bus station and the town centre.
Getting here by car
From the North:
- Leave the M1 at junction 16 and take the 1st exit off the roundabout towards Northampton (A45).
- Go straight on at the roundabout (2nd exit), signposted Northampton, continue forward for approximately two miles and straight through three sets of traffic lights.
- At the large roundabout take the left lane and 1st exit towards Duston (A428). Follow signs for Kingsthorpe and continue straight over at roundabouts and traffic lights until you cross the River Nene. Continue to the Cock Hotel junction; turn right.
- Continue through four sets of traffic lights. Turn left at the 5th set of traffic lights onto St George's Avenue. Go straight over the traffic lights and the Newton Building is approximately half a mile on the left-hand side.
- Leave the M1 at junction 15 and follow the signs for A45 Northampton (3rd exit). Leave the A45 at the Queen Eleanor Interchange (2nd main exit), signed town centre. Stay in the middle lane (signed town centre) on the slip road and take the 2nd exit off the roundabout (London Road).
- Continue forward for approximately one mile following signposts for the town centre through several sets of traffic lights. At the Carlsberg brewery (on the left-hand side) bear left at the traffic lights towards the train station, Kingsthorpe and Daventry. Move to the right hand lane. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit signed Market Harborough A508.
- Continue forward through several sets of traffic lights following signs for Market Harborough. Turn right after approximately 1 mile onto St George's Avenue. The Newton Building is approximately half a mile on the left-hand side.
- From the A45 leave at the Lumbertubs Way Interchange with A43 Northampton and Kettering. Take the 3rd exit off the roundabout signed Kettering and Market Harborough A508.
- Take the third exit off the A43 signed town centre/Earls Barton (A4500), bear left at the traffic lights for the A4500 town centre. Continue straight ahead at the traffic lights. Pass the Trumpet pub.
- Continue straight on through several sets of traffic lights. At the island junction, take the right-hand lane, follow signs to Market Harborough (A508). Take the first left signed Kingsthorpe and County Cricket. At the mini-roundabout turn right (3rd exit).
- Continue forward and go straight over at the White Elephant traffic lights. Take the first left at the next set of traffic lights onto St George's Avenue. The Newton Building is approximately quarter of a mile on the right-hand side.