Benefits of membership
Individual, Corporate & Liaison Members
- Being part of an influential international community of condition monitoring engineers and scientists
- The International Journal of Condition Monitoring
- Access to a worldwide knowledge exchange network
- Preferential rates at ISCM and BINDT conferences and seminars
- Discounts on BINDT books and other technical publications
- A membership certificate showing commitment to the ISCM ethos
- Discounted advertising rates in the International Journal of Condition Monitoring
- Discounted advertising on the ISCM website
- Discounted rates for exhibiting at ISCM events
- Free individual membership for two nominated members
Grades of Membership and annual fees 2013
|Individual member ||£50 |
|Initial enrolment fee |
All grades (waived for members of
|Member of comparable society ||£5|
How to become a member
Membership is open to individuals and organisations with an interest in condition monitoring and related diagnostic technologies.
Please complete the application form and send, along with the relevant membership fee, to The ISCM Secretariat, BINDT, Newton Building, St George’s Avenue, Northampton NN2 6JB, United Kingdom.
To download information about the International Society for Condition Monitoring (ISCM), click here.
To download an application form (Individual), click here.
To download an application form (Organisation), click here.
To download a current list of members of the International Society for Condition Monitoring (ISCM), click here.
The ISCM Secretariat, c/o BINDT, Newton Building, St George’s Avenue, Northampton NN2 6JB, United Kingdom.