Membership of The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing is a recognition of an individual's professional status within this vital sector of the engineering industry.
Membership of The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing is open to anyone working in or having an interest in NDT, condition monitoring, diagnostic engineering, or materials and quality testing in general.
Individual membership entitles one, as a full member – Practitioner, Graduate, Member or Fellow – to display one's professionalism by using the appropriate post-nominal initials.
Membership offers individuals the opportunity to meet other like-minded colleagues, compare notes, improve knowledge and standing in the industry and take advantage of all the benefits of membership, including:
Apply for Membership NOW!...
- Recognition of Status
- Engineering Council Registration
- Branch Membership
- Education and Training
- Continuing Professional Development
- INSIGHT – the Institute's monthly Journal
- The International Journal of Condition Monitoring
- NDT News
- NDT Yearbook
- Discount on personal Log-book
- Materials Testing Exhibitions and other events
- NDT Helpline
- Specialist Groups
- Discounts on insurance schemes
- Hotel Booking Service
- Free legal helpline
- Vehicle Recovery Scheme
- Benevolent Fund