NDT News was re-launched in September 2003 in tabloid newspaper-style format. It now includes:
• Industry news
• Recruitment advertising and editorial on careers, the jobs market and recruitment issues
• Information on BINDT Branch events and activities
• PCN Network News and other certification news
• Items of general interest to this readership
• 'How to...' type articles and case studies, technical tips and FAQs
• Letters to the Editor
• 'Quiz corner'
• Columnists and opinion articles
• Media section – books, publications, CD-ROMs, websites, etc
• IAQP Members' page
The new publication incorporates the Branch bulletin of the British Institute of NDT, which was formerly a supplement known as NDT NEWS; and NewsLink, the newsletter of the International Association of Quality Practitioners (the IAQP). Each month it is circulated free to BINDT and IAQP members – approximately 2500 in total – and in the months of March, June, September and December, it is, in addition, circulated to all PCN certificate holders – an additional 14,000.
Advertising in NDT News is available at very competitive rates.
Click here to download the current NDT News Rate Card (PDF).
Click here to download Guidelines for submitting advertising material for NDT News (PDF).
Some of the features in NDT News are available on this website:
Details of the job vacancies advertised in the current issue are available here.
Some details of forthcoming Branch Meetings are available here.
For a free sample copy of the new NDT News, contact the Institute or complete the enquiry form available here.
And now NDT News has its own website: www.ndtnews.org