NDT Level 2 UT
- £30,399 per annum
- Reed Engineering Sheffield
- Date advertised:
- Job details:
An NDT Level 2 UT professional is required to undertake a range of non-destructive testing, including ultrasonic and MPI. The successful candidate will be expected to evaluate and report in accordance with set procedures and specifications.Primary duties and responsibilities:
Skills, experience and qualification:Minimum requirements:
- Ultrasonic inspection (immersion and hand scanning)
- Non-magnetic inspection
- Dye penetrant inspection
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Work to the relevant procedures and specifications
- Responsible for the calibration of equipment
- Responsible for the recording and reporting of results, with respect to interpreting, evaluating and providing a verdict on the results
- Responsible for recording and reporting discrepancies as necessary.
- Ultrasonic examination Level 2.
- Magnetic particle examination Level 2
- Dye penetrant examination Level 2.
- Contact details:
Reed Engineering Sheffield, Unit 7b, Leopold Square, Sheffield S1 2JG. Tel: +44 (0)114 228 8901; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 300485-DNNDTII6798_603614.