NDT Tester (Ultrasonic)
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Technical Network
- Date advertised:
- Job details:
A Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Tester (Ultrasonic) is required for a long-established Cardiff business. This is an opportunity to work for a specialist NDT business that has the means and the desire to develop its technicians and put them through as many tickets as possible.Role:
Applications are sought from NDT technicians, NDT operatives and NDT engineers that meet the specification set out below:
- Implement NDT inspections and tests
- Verify incoming or manufactured products before they progress to the next phase of production or are sent to customers
- Ensure that the required NDT tests and inspection of products are performed in compliance with appropriate regulations
- Ensure the relevant quality control inspections and tests (NDT tasks) are planned, executed and appropriately recorded
- Ensure the NDT equipment is calibrated and raise technical deviation notes in case requirements are not satisfied.
- NDT knowledge and qualified certificates at the required competence level in relevant disciplines, specifically, a PCN Level 2 or EN 4179 in ultrasonic or eddy current testing.
- Contact details:
Technical Network, 115-117 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 8LB. Tel: +44 (0)121 450 5020; Fax: +44 (0)121 450 5021; Email: email@example.com
Ref No: 137344-025417951.