Project Quality Control Engineer
- Morson (Barnwood)
- Date advertised:
- Job details:
A Leicester-based company operating in the nuclear sector is currently seeking to recruit a Project Quality Control Engineer. This is a contract position, working 40 hours per week and offering a competitive rate for the right candidate.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working within the nuclear sector and familiarity with quality and manufacturing standards within this environment
- Previous experience with the manufacture, assembly and testing of turnkey specialised mechanical assemblies
- High level of organisational ability associated with the coordination of multiple sub-contractors/external stakeholders
- Conversant with quality planning and the use of manufacturing quality plans and inspection test plans.
- Reviewing and accepting sub-contractors QCPs/ITPs and monitoring progress
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on work packages
- Coordinating supply chain kick-off meetings to ensure all parties are aware of the requirements
- Coordinating inspections and reviewing inspection reports
- Reviewing the allocation of SQEP resources
- LTR reviews (data dossiers)
- Supporting project with NCRs.
- Weld Inspection – CSWIP 3.1 or PCN Level 2
- NDT qualifications – minimum of two (PT, MT, RAD or UT) to PCN Level 2.
- Painting certificate – Level 2 in either NACE, CSWIP or ICORR
- Hold, or be working towards, a European welding engineer diploma.
- Contact details:
- Morson (Barnwood), Henley House, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucestershire GL4 3RT. Tel: +44 (0)1452 225120; Fax: +44(0)1452 372882; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference no: