Territory Manager – Manufacturing
- Delta Consultants
- Date advertised:
- Job details:
A leading scientific solutions provider of innovative products and services requires a sales professional to focus on selling its material science portfolio of products into industrial manufacturing organisations (material science, physics, metrology, aerospace, electronics and automotive) throughout Scotland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the direct promotion and sale of industrial products and accessories throughout the territory.
- All aspects of managing a sales territory
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Coordinating sales projects
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings
- Working across a wide variety of environments including high-end research in academia and the UK manufacturing quality assurance and R&D facilities in the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Relevant experience in a scientific and/or engineering environment
- A strong commercial acumen
- A high level of technical aptitude
- A higher-level education in science or engineering would be an advantage, as individuals must meet the standard graduate training requirements.
- The desire to work hard and succeed in a competitive market
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential
- Applicants should live in Scotland (ideally Aberdeenshire).
The interview will be competence-based and the following competencies will be assessed:
- Customer focus
- Delivering results
- Problem solving.
- Contact details:
- Delta Consultants, The Old Courthouse, Priory Road, St Ives, Cambridgeshire PE27 5BB. Tel: +44 (0)1480 495047; Fax: +44 (0)1480 493310; Email:email@example.com
- Reference no: