|Description:||A V Technology has been providing specialist support and guidance through consultancy, services, products and training across a wide range of industries since 1976.|
Our customers and partners benefit from:
Our areas of expertise include:
- Improved reliability and cost-effectiveness of production processes and use of assets;
- Compliance with regulations for facilities, manufacturing and the environment;
- Optimisation of designs for performance, safety and cost for structures and machines;
- Complementary products and training to support these specialities.
AVT is an accredited BINDT ATO and AEC providing high-quality training solutions for all personnel involved with plant reliability, maintenance and condition monitoring. AVT's training is accredited in accordance with BINDT PCN and ISO 18436 training and qualification standards. Our VA1 and VA2 courses are accredited by BINDT to ISO 18436-2 via its PCN Scheme CM Gen App D Levels 1 and 2 and are delivered in the UK and abroad, including the UAE, Greece and Kuala Lumpur.
- Condition monitoring (CM) consultancy, services, products and training;
- CM benchmarking, surveys and programme implementation, accredited CM training;
- Special projects, design, development and implementation;
- Baseline and commissioning measurements;
- Vibration monitoring (VM) data collection, vibration analysis (VA) and reporting;
- Vibration instrumentation and sensors;
- Accredited BINDT PCN VA Cat 1 and 2 training;
- Vibration pipework surveys – compliance with fatigue regs;
- Ultrasonic CM services and leak surveys – for example steam traps, compressed air;
- Troubleshooting, including root cause analysis (RCA);
- Reliability modelling, FMEA and FMECA;
- Tribology CM services, data collection, analysis and reporting;
- IR thermography CM services, data collection analysis and reporting, instrumentation;
- Acoustic emission monitoring and instrumentation;
- Noise surveys and CE product testing;
- Strain gauging structural surveys and instrumentation;
- Lubrication management, lubricant supply and services;
- Dynamic balancing services and training;
- Laser alignment;
- Motor current monitoring.
AVT's product range includes: Spi-VR® CM data collection system, AE sensors and systems, vibration sensors, DrumLid™ and Silo-Weigh™.