UK Certification 2016: About the conference
22-23 March 2016, Hilton Garden Inn Luton North Hotel, Butterfield Hitchin Road, Stopsley, Luton LU2 8DD
The UK Conference on Certification and Standardisation in NDT/CM took place in Luton on 22-23 March 2016.
Use the link below to view the programme from this event:
UK Certification 2016 programme
The event was held in response to a demand from a wide range of people and organisations involved in the NDT/CM supply and value chains:
- Regulators, accreditation services and certification bodies
- ‘End user’ organisations
- Equipment and service providers
- Educators, trainers and examiners
- Standards organisations
- Structural integrity engineers.
- To inform attendees about recent changes to the PCN Scheme
- To demonstrate the new online examination system
- To describe the past, present and future of NDT/CM personnel certification from various perspectives
- To consult with attendees about future developments of NDT/CM personnel certification.
The Conference Department, The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, Newton Building, St George’s Avenue, Northampton NN2 6JB, UK. Tel: +44 (0)1604 89 3811; Fax: +44 (0)1604 89 3861; Email: