UK Certification 2016: About the conference
22-23 March 2016, Hilton Garden Inn Luton North Hotel, Butterfield Hitchin Road, Stopsley, Luton LU2 8DD
The UK Conference on Certification and Standardisation in NDT/CM will take place in Luton on 22-23 March 2016.
The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) is pleased to announce the following event, which will be of interest to, and is in response to a demand from, a wide range of people and organisations involved in the NDT/CM supply and value chains:
- Regulators, accreditation services and certification bodies
- ‘End user’ organisations
- Equipment and service providers
- Educators, trainers and examiners
- Standards organisations
- Structural integrity engineers.
- To inform attendees about recent changes to the PCN Scheme
- To demonstrate the new online examination system
- To describe the past, present and future of NDT/CM personnel certification from various perspectives
- To consult with attendees about future developments of NDT/CM personnel certification.
Click here to download the registration form. Please complete the form and send it to the address below.
The above prices cover attendance at the two day event including all lunches, tea/coffee breaks and a conference dinner on the evening of 22 March at 19h00.
To download a programme, click here.
For directions to the venue, click here.
To register contact:The Conference Department, The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, Newton Building, St George’s Avenue, Northampton NN2 6JB, UK. Tel: +44 (0)1604 89 3811; Fax: +44 (0)1604 89 3861; Email: