Engineering Council Working Group
The Engineering Council Working Group (ECWG) reports to the MQ&E Committee, with the aims of:
- Establishing and maintaining a working procedure for dealing with Engineering Council applications
- Considering all applications for Engineering Council registration by all available routes and appointing suitable mentors as required
- Determining a candidate’s suitability for registration
- Establishing and maintaining BINDT requirements for Open University degrees
- Reporting to MQ&E on all cases considered.