Aerospace Event 2016: About the Event
13-14 April 2016, BAWA Centre, Bristol, UK
The BINDT West of England Branch is holding its biennial Aerospace Event from 13-14 April 2016 at the BAWA Centre, Filton, Bristol. Sponsored by Baugh & Weedon NDE and GB Inspection Systems Ltd, this is the only event in the UK dedicated solely to NDT in Aerospace!
The event will combine:
- Plenary sessions
- Reports from all sectors of aerospace
- Spotlight sessions
- Major equipment exhibition
- New materials and processes
- The long-term future of the aerospace sector.
An Aerospace Exhibition will run alongside the event, showcasing the latest products, innovations and technology available to the industry today. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with industry colleagues, network and learn about the very latest NDT technology and services available from around the world.
Provisional programme summary
Day 1: Wednesday 13 April 2016
- UK NANDT Board (NANDTB) – J Biddulph, Rolls-Royce plc
- NDT apprenticeships – R Lyon, BINDT
- IntACom update – I Cooper, TWI
- MTC NDT project – N Brierley, MTC
- Eddy current array in action – R Hughes, Rolls-Royce plc
- WAND results – C Zhong, University of Bristol
- Aerospace Exhibition
- Conference Dinner.
Day 2: Thursday 14 April 2016
- Magnetic camera – M Missous, University of Manchester
- 3D characterisation of tailored composites – R Smith, University of Bristol
- POD tools – I Cooper, TWI
- NDT and structural integrity – P Wallace, TWI
- Aerospace Exhibition.
Plus much more...
Click here for the full 2016 provisional programme.
|One day || £90.00 + VAT |
|Two days|| £140.00 + VAT|
|Discount: BINDT Members*|| -£15.00 |
The attendance fee covers attendance at the event, tea/coffee breaks and lunch, plus FREE entry to the Aerospace Exhibition.
Click here to download the booking form.
To download a list of local hotels, click here.
For further information contact: Karen Cambridge, Conference Services, BINDT, Newton Building, St George's Avenue, Northampton NN2 6JB, UK. Tel: +44(0)1604 89 3811; Fax: +44(0)1604 89 3861; Email: email@example.com